Qobuz library disappearing again

Hi team,

About a week ago I updated a thread about Qobuz content disappearing from my library. Raising this here as a new post because I haven’t seen any updates, and Qobuz is still (mainly) gone after multiple restores.

The new recovery behaviour that I’m seeing is the strangest… and appears to be repeatable after library restore:

1. full library restore completes, including all Qobuz albums
  2. All Qobuz albums vanish.
  3. After a half-day left alone ROCK has recovered all of the Qobuz albums from the same specific period, by date added, ending over 1-year ago… This leaves me about 3000 albums down, including everything I’ve added recently!

Please can somebody help me?

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

ROCK- Latest version running on NUC Gen 7 i5

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet wired: From out to in… I have Virgin Media Hub 3 (Modem mode) > ASUS AC-86U Router > Netgear Ethernet switch > NUC running ROCK.
I’m using the default Virgin ISP’s DNS Service.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Chord Mojo connected to NUC via USB

Description Of Issue

Same issue as Jacques Racine.
All Qobuz albums disappearing from library.

All Qobuz albums added since April 2020 have disappeared.

Then ROCK found them again - a long slow recovery which ran for several hours. Little NUC fan sounded like it was set for take-off!

Now it has lost them again. Same set of albums, the ones added since April 2020.

I have raised this issue here, and reraised it on my original Support thread over a week ago , but still no replies!

Please help!

@Jack_O_Donoghue - sorry for the delay, but the Support queue is longer than usual at the moment.

While we’re waiting for a member of the Support team to show up, could you please give more details of your network setup including the networking gear model/manufacturer, and whether you are using your ISP’s DNS service, or an alternative such as Google or Cloudflare. Thanks.

PS, now that you’ve opened a Support request here in this new thread, to avoid confusion, I’ll delete your recent posts that were appended to an old Support thread that was resolved at the end of January.

Hi @Jack_O_Donoghue

Would you kindly use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link (or any other file sharing service)? Thanks!

Thanks @dylan and @Geoff_Coupe

Logs are attached as at today.

I rebooted ROCK this morning, after all-but-3 recent Qobuz albums had disappeared.
Repetition of the ‘albums reappearing’ behaviour after the reboot - same group gradually returned, limited to same ‘date added’ period up to end of April 2020 only. The gradual disappearance down to ‘no Qobuz albums’ should be traceable in the earlier Logs.

If my recent experience is repeated I anticipate that, left alone for a while, ROCK will decide to re-disappear all of the Qobuz albums - so the turning-off-and-on-again isn’t helping (even for that subset of albums that do reappear briefly!)

@Geoff_Coupe- I’ve edited Network section in my earlier post. Hope this is helpful but should note no changes to my network config in past year.

Thanks, @Jack_O_Donoghue — I’ve passed this along to the QA team to investigate. We’ll be in touch soon!

Thanks @dylan.

Has the team had any luck with discovering what caused this?

Sorry, @Jack_O_Donoghue — I’ve not received an update from QA yet, but I’ve requested an update from them. I’ll be in touch ASAP!

A post was split to a new topic: Library tracks are disappearing