Qobuz login now fails

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

NUC Gen 8, Debian 10

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Everything hardwired through a Virgin Router, my network’s fine

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Raspberry Pi3, Digi Sig Plus, hardwired to router

Description Of Issue

No Qobuz login through Roon, although all is well using the Qobuz app

Disk space and NUC/OS all seem fine:

Filesystem      Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
udev            7.8G     0  7.8G   0% /dev
tmpfs           1.6G   25M  1.6G   2% /run
/dev/sda2        23G   23G     0 100% /
tmpfs           7.8G   12K  7.8G   1% /dev/shm
tmpfs           5.0M     0  5.0M   0% /run/lock
tmpfs           7.8G     0  7.8G   0% /sys/fs/cgroup
/dev/sda3        73G  5.3G   64G   8% /var
/dev/sda5       3.7G   15M  3.4G   1% /tmp
/dev/sda6        19G  119M   18G   1% /home
/dev/sdb1       916G  729G  142G  84% /music/ssd
/dev/sda7       782G   73M  742G   1% /music/m2
/dev/sda1       511M  5.2M  506M   1% /boot/efi
tmpfs           1.6G     0  1.6G   0% /run/user/1000

If I look at cleaning my library I’m faced with this:

This is effectively an offer to delete my whole library, not an enticing course of action.

I was affected by the whole where’s my Qobuz library debacle, this is a more frustrating turn since first thing today.

1 Like

Your root partition (/) is full.

1 Like

I am my own sense of shame, thanks very much for taking me to school, seriously. Very grateful :joy:. I think that’s the offered DB clean up wreckage but will be a great place to start. Been in an insomnia loop a few days now so powers of observation not their best.

1 Like

Been there before … this week actually as I accidentally pulled the power lead from a USB drive mounted on /media.

BTW have you considered LVM? Can save the day.

Will report back

I’ve been there with an array that included a few of the infamously unreliable Seagate 3TB disks. 3 failed within 6 weeks of each other and it turned into a crapfest. Closest I’ve come to loosing data and I swore off, sorry.

Oh, I agree about disk spanning. I use LVM on my system drive and ZFS mirrors for data. Served me well for many years and no problem losing disk.

Bare metal using Veeam Agent for Linux and Duplicacy for data to local and Wasabi S3.

1 Like

BTW if real support read this, I’ll get back in touch if I manage to mess things up more but going to try to fix it myself first.

I’m listening…

1 Like

Bad news, cleared the disk up (backup cruft), root’s now got 64% free. Restored from a recent backup, I’ve tried zapping /var/roon/RoonServer/Cache contents all to no avail, the symptoms are identical, :thinking:

Are you good good local media? Fortunately I’ve not been hit by the Qobuz disappearing act.

Are you Able to login/ logout off Qobuz?

Sorry @Martin_Webster, went out for a walk that became a long one. On my return I went through the cycle again but this time I remembered to reboot the box while Roon was down. I restored from a week old backup and this time I’m into Qobuz. It’s not all good, I’m watching my track count plummet from 36K to 22K again but I’m tipping the hat and giving you a solution here. Pretty sure you got the root cause, many thanks.

3 Likes

Thanks, Carl. Let’s hope @support take a look at the Qobuz problem as it seem to be affecting quite a few people this weekend.

1 Like

Hello @killdozer,

Thanks for letting us know you were able to restore the backup and are up-and-running again.

This sounds like an issue we are aware of and this should return to normal soon:

Please do let us know if the issue is resolved on your end!

1 Like

Ahh sorry, I’d been covering that little drama on the other thread. It got a bit caught between the two a little. It’s all good now thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.