Qobuz login under Roon

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Apple Mac mini running Roon.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
A fast ethernet connection to Mac Mini.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Transporter running under Roon as well as an Optical out connection to an NADc390DD

Description Of Issue
Qobuz is not working as expected.

Trying to do a configure with the correct username and password as verified using Keychain yet doesn’t come up in Roon album display as it ALWAYS DID BEFORE.

When I attempt to configure it, it comes back telling me there is a network problem yet my iPad and the Mac Mini is fine in all WiFi operations!

Hi @Laurier_St.Onge,

Can you please share a screenshot of the error message you’re seeing when trying to login?

If you try to use those same credentials on the Qobuz Web Player (play.qobuz.com) to login, does that work as expected?

I was able to get Qobuz installed as a Service under Roon after I deleted and reinstalled both the Room Server and the Roon application. Finally!!!

1 Like

Hi @Laurier_St.Onge,

That’s fantastic news! Happy to hear that you sorted the Qobuz issue out, and do let us know if there’s anything else we can assist with in the future!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.