Qobuz, lots of tracks not playing

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

HP notebook Intel® Core ™ i5-7200U CPU @2.5GHz 2.71 GHz RAM 6,00GB 64 bits
Roon version 1,7 (build 528) stable (64 bit)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Router: Ziggo connect box 144.4 Mbps downlod 23 Mbps upload (speedtest) wifi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Devialet 220 expert pro connect with audioquest cinnamon cabel on the router. Play’s RAAT, Roon ready,
Qobuz studio subscription for HI-RES

Description Of Issue

The last two weeks a Lot of tracks are not loading from qobuz into ROON. Both 16 and 24 bit tracks have this problem. Pop-up say’s: “qobuz media is slow. This can indicate problems in the network or connection problems.”
Native Qobuz APP play’s all the tracks and streaming qobuz from Mconnect to the Devialet expert pro 220 also play’s all the tracks without a problem.
Is it possible that there is a streaming/connection problem between qobuz and Roon?
I hope i explained the problem well, i am not that technically inclined.

Hello @stella_de_Vries,

Welcome to the forum.

Can you please check to see if this behavior also occurs when routing the audio to System Output (your laptop’s speakers)?

This test should tell us if this issue is specific to the endpoint or elsewhere.

Hallo Noris,

The behavior does not occur when routing the audio to the laptop’s speakers!

The album Cante Domino preformed by Oscars Motetkor, Stockholm is the biggest problem. All other tracks are random playing or not playing during the day.

Try rebooting everything including the devialet and your router.

Thanks ged_hickman1!! This seems to work. Hope it will last to :wink:

Hi @stella_de_Vries,

Glad to hear that reboot sorted this behavior out, if it returns do let us know.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.