Qobuz Music favorites disappeared from library [Roon Team Investigating]

Not for me.
I am in Ireland. All Qobuz albums gone !

I have reported that all my Qobuz albums have disappeared, today, I am still able to add new Qobuz albums. 1 hour later all Qobuz albums that had disappeared reappeared. Two hours later, all Qobuz albums disappeared again. As my previous speakers already stated, we need a solution by Roon!

I just tried restoring and they all came back only to disappear right in front of my eyes a few minutes later!

One thing I have noticed that if you access one of the missing albums which are now in the QoBuz section rather than in your library the play count has been retained. Rebooting the Roon server erases this play history. This is why I instigated a restore.

An acknowledgement from support to confirm this issue would be appreciated.

Mine are still back. Interestingly last night, after theyā€™d all come back, I experimented with restoring a previous back up. Sure enough my Qobuz albums disappeared from my Library.

I then restarted the Core several times, checking after each restart. The albums were returned in exactly the same way as my previous return - exactly the same number of returns at each restart.

The same problem in Berlin. Since noon Iā€™ve only seen my saved albums. I just play from the hard drive. Itā€™s nice too. :joy:

It seems new additions, i.e. added today after the issue occurred are OK.

I have tested adding albums in the QoBuz application and Roon and they sync OK. Itā€™s just existing albums that remain in QoBuz but are completely absent in Roon except for the play history.

Iā€™ve also discovered that if you ā€˜unfavoriteā€™ an album in the QoBuz application and then add it bak in it comes through to Roon and the play count is preserved.

I tied logging out of the account, changing the password and logging back in and this hasnā€™t resolve the problem either.

Same issue here.

Ran a restore moments ago but no change, based in the UK.

Roon connected to Qobuz, has this affected Tidal connectors also?

Same issue hereā€¦ran a restore and then roon would no longer launch. Downloaded roon app again and relaunched. The whole library appeared and then slowly went away as all the albums were deleted. Literally watched the library disappear. Now my qobuz library is empty. Fix?

same here (Italy)

ā€¦ @support ? :no_mouth:

EDIT: tried adding a new album andā€¦ it does show in my Library :open_mouth:
(all previously added ones still do not :sob: )

same problem, same symptoms as described above. I am in Italy. No response from the Roon support team as of yet?

Same here, you can add in either Roon or QoBuz and all is well.

If I could find a quick way to remove and add them all back in then Iā€™d do it as moving forward seems OK. I started doing this manually but unfortunately in the QoBuz app it redraws from the top of the list so it gets slow and tedious quite quickly.

Soundiiz would do this I think, but requires the premium version

I have done it this way and it works.
Well, I might have to restore all 575 albums this way :frowning:
It would not be the first time. In my entire time on Qobuz almost from day one, back then there was only Qobuz France and later still Suisse, French language only, this has happened twice. At that time, due to software problems on the qobuz side, all favorites suddenly disappeared overnight and I had to laboriously restore everything by hand.

I am having the same issue. Tried all the usual fixes. Nothing works. Based in UK.

Very frustrating situation. Clearly a widespread issue that needs fixing fast. Have support acknowledged this formally and made it high priority?

A response from Roon would be helpful and expected given the severity of thisā€¦

3 Likes

andā€¦ what happens to ā€œDate Addedā€: it changes to today, I guess, right? :angry:

Yes, it does :nauseated_face:

1 Like

ok, thenā€¦ Iā€™ll wait for Roon to fix the issue and wonā€™t touch a thing in the while

Hello All,

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention, we are looking into this. For the users impacted by this, can you please confirm if you are seeing similar behavior in the Qobuz App/Qobuz Web Player (play.qobuz.com) or is this behavior only occurring in Roon?

what the hell! :dizzy_face:

Iā€™m having the same trouble here, Italy, everything disappered with a strange messagge about lost folder or unconnected memoryā€¦ the backup in the usb key seems to be still fine but uselessā€¦

more then 600 LP in my libraryā€¦ cā€™mon no jokesā€¦ it is not halloween

Only in roon

1 Like

hhhmmmā€¦ what do you mean? issue is Qobuz favourites missing from Roon library
all is still fine in Roonā€™s Qobuz section (ā€¦ and in Qobuz app) = favourites still do show there

1 Like