Qobuz Music favorites disappeared from library [Roon Team Investigating]

I wish that was a gigantic upvote, but that’s all I’ve got…

1 Like

My stuff is all back now too.

And I can no longer log into Qobuz at all, not the direction of “progress” I was after. Qobuz, Roon, GRRRRRRRRRRR…

1 Like

After resetting to the backup status from January 21st, 2021, all Qobuz albums are back. Who knows how long … :smile:

1 Like

Well, i optimistically rebooted the Roon server and ran a restore, all my albums were there! and then they started to dissappear… much sadness.

all library is back in Roon… THANK YOU ROON FOLKS!
I got a big scare but now it is over… good support as usual ! one of the reason I’m Roon user :slightly_smiling_face:

Works for me now.

I forced it by going into services and running a sync, immediately the library came back.

Still no joy here in the UK.
I have even gone as far as doing a rebuild on my Rock. Everything looked OK after restoring a backup from 16th Jan…then…one by one…album links deleted.

ARGHHHHH!

Please, Roon - can you get this issue resolved soon?

Syncing Qobuz service has not helped :frowning:
How many Qobuz albums do you have as favourites?

For me, the maximum that Roon will recognise is 537 most recent albums. That’s a fraction of the 5500+ that I have linked over time. I know this is a large number, possible ridiculously large, but I am not aware of any limit stated by Roon Labs.

1st hope - this is resolved for you, and others, asap (and permanently).

2nd hope - we find out what went wrong and why some people were affected more than others. Build? Configuration? Number of albums? Location?

I discovered the funny concidence, that my Qobuz subscription had been running out two days ago, so I was hoping yesterday, that this might be the root cause and everything restores to normal in Roon as soon as I renew my subscription. Far from it, unfortunately. Nothing changed so far, I’m still missing all my Qobuz albums. I’M DESPERATE, HAVE TO MOVE MY A$$ AND LISTEN TO VINYL AGAIN (not so bad, actually :wink: :wink: :wink: )

You should still br able to play Qobuz files through Roon. If you look for an Album/ Artist and find something in Sobuz, you can play that, as allways, witlout adding to youf library.
Dirk
P.s. if of course you cannot login in Qobuz, then of course you are out of luck completely

A little over 1600 albums.

Try rebooting the roon server and then resync the Qobuz service. If that doesn’t work, the fix must be incremental, so hang on in there, it will be okay.

Qobuz services have had permanent problems in recent days: https://uptime.com/qobuz.com
Fortunately, I was not affected at all, but I do not know how long the situation will be like this.

Albums were back when I woke up this morning, but as I feared, my playlists were affected and my big, important one is only at about 60% it’s actual size. Running a restore now to try to remedy that. If the restore fixes that and the albums hold, and then I can get the core to again be recognized by other devices… I’ll be placated, but man, it makes me realize how tenuous this whole manner of operating is. Definitely gonna need a significant stretch of stability to shake that feeling.

Hi Dirk,

I know, I just exaggerated to underline the fact, that it is still not working on my side and that I’m starting to be somewhat annoyed. Of course, the albums are still there in the “My Qobuz” section, even though without content augmentation I’ve curated into Roon (say: Favorites, Metadata).

Regards,
Manfred

All is back to normal for me this morning (in California)

FYI a final restore seems to have done the trick, although I did need to reboot the core computer and “forget” the core on each remote device and then find it again to get everything back to normal, if that’s helpful for others. Hoping everyone else is back up to speed soon - it’s one thing if it do your online bank or something, but when it’s your TUNES… tough to focus in anything else

Still not corrected - Qobuz favourites continue to be limited to latest 537.

I’ve managed to log into Qobuz again but no favourites bar the last two or three Qobuz additions.