Qobuz New Releases / Taste of Qobuz not working

When attempting to browse Qobuz new releases, getting a “No Results” message on both the New Releases tab and Taste of Qobuz tabs. Playlists and My Qobuz return normal results. Rebooted core and tried logging out and back in. Anyone else seen this behavior?

1 Like

Hallo,dasselbe Problem,bei Qobuz neu angemeldet,bei Roon neu angemeldet,Router neu gestartet,nichts.

Moved to support. I see similar but I’d cleared my new releases a couple of days ago so didn’t see the fault at first.

This seems to be a problem with the API Qobuz provides to partners. It happens also in Audirvana at the moment. Audirvana support answered that they are in contact with Qobuz about this.
The native Qobuz app works OK.

3 Likes

Same here. I hope it’s fixed soon.

+1 Same here.
:frowning_face:

Roon Core Machine

MS Surface Pro 8 Windows 11

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Roon consistently reports No Results when I click on New Releases in Qobuz. The same when I click on Taste of Qobuz. I get immediate results when I click on Playlists or My Qobuz. I am properly logged into Qobuz. I don’t have this problem with Tidal. No amount of waiting will correct this. I have signed out of my Qobuz account in Roon and back in but that hasn’t helped.

1 Like

Exactly the same issue here.

@support?

Exactly the same issue (core restarted, Qobuz login off/on)

Hey everyone, we’re working with Qobuz to resolve this problem ASAP. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

5 Likes

Same problem here!

Thks for response.

I’m in my trial period and all the little hiccups and problems that hang around (fluidity of the ios interface, ipados, biography and this not in my language while ok on the qobuz application, …) make me hesitate to subscribe.
Well, in this specific case, the origin of the problem seems to come from Qobuz.

Regards

BTW mine is not working on IOS or laptop…

Hmmm
Just opened Roon / Qobuz and the New Releases and Taste of Qobuz sections are showing as No Records Found. Playlists and My Qobuz seem ok.
If i go directly to the Qobuz website all is fine.
Anyone else seen this ?

Hello,

Same here…
I’m in my trial period and all the little hiccups and problems that hang around (fluidity of the ios interface, ipados, biography and this not in my language while ok on the qobuz application, …) make me hesitate to subscribe

Already reported and acknowledged by Roon.

Issue lies with Qobuz and they’re working on sorting it out.

Do a search on here and you’ll find the thread.

2 Likes

Looks like it’s working now.

1 Like

My Live Radio page was empty, but restart fixed it! Thanks, again.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.