Qobuz not playing tracks

Roon Core Machine

macmini, enough proc and ram to support all this, i can’t look now, been running fine for years.

Networking Gear & Setup Details

lots of ubiquiti, all nodes hardwired

Connected Audio Devices

several, many, chord, lumin, etc. some squeezbox zones.

Number of Tracks in Library

30k or so

Description of Issue

QOBUZ NOT PLAYING ANY TRACKS. ALWAYS THROWING ‘NOT AVAILABLE’ OR ‘CHECK LOGIN’ ETC ERROR. NOTHING HAS CHANGED. USED TO WORK FINE FOR YEARS. EVEN ON THIS VERSION OF EVERYTHING.

I HAVE TRASHED THE CACHE FOLDER. RESTARTED CORE. DOESN’T WORK. I HAVE LOGGED OUT AND BACK INTO QOBUZ, NO CHANGE. I HAVE CHECKED MY ACCT STATUS VIA WEB W QOBUZ, ACCT IS ACTIVE.

TIDAL PLAYS FINE. ALL OTHER TRACKS (LOCAL) PLAY FINE. QOBUZ IS FAILING.

HOW CAN THIS BE RECTIFIED AND WHAT IS THE ISSUE??? I’M NOT SURE WHO IS TO BLAME BUT I PAY $100+ FOR THIS SERVICE I CAN’T USE.

PLEASE ADVISE ASAP. THX.

If Tidal is fine, and after all you checked, it seems possible that the problem might be on the Qobuz side. Can you play from the Qobuz app? (Though this doesn’t necessarily prove anything because 3rd party use like Roon and their own app are probably not using identical Qobuz infrastructure).

Where are you located?

And chill :wink:

1 Like

i appreciate the response.

i will check the qobuz app.

i am in los angeles area.

and, i am chill. i spoke with all caps because i want attention. i pay money to NOT spend time FIXING stuff. what i want is to play my MUSIC, because i am a busy person, and in fact this music is part of my work process… so, i’m very glad you can just chill, but… i am needing to get things done and build things here and if one of my tools is shi**ting the bed it’s a pretty frustrating thing. so, i’m chill, but frustrated. thanks for the help!

I understand, but it seems that you have Tidal :slight_smile:
In L.A. you have at least a good chance that you are not the only Roon/Qobuz user, maybe someone else can chime in. Here in Germany I’m not having any issues.

thanks.

this may be down to an account thing. while the qobuz web portal said account active, and roon core said logged in fine… as it turns out my credit card has a new expiry date and it looks like qobuz suspended my account even though it wasn’t noted or communicated in any way. they clearly have a pay portal/db to account comm issue… but… i may have forced it by changing plans and re-inputting payment credentials… so, thanks for the help, much appreciated.

1 Like

Glad to hear, enjoy and back to work :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.