Qobuz on Nucleus+

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Nucleus+. v.1.0 (build 227), ver.1.8 (build 790)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

All ethernet from Cisco switch

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Nucleus+ to all Benchmark Media chain

Description Of
Having problems since latest upgrade on my Nucleus+. First, couldn’t play Qobuz tracks, restricted to library only. Then Qobuz lost completely, seemed to have signed out somehow, and no Qobuz history or tracks accessible. Signed back in, got Qobuz data back in library but tracks ‘not currently available from Qobuz’ message appears. Tried Qobuz page from menu - no data and sometimes ‘check network connection’ message appears. Checked but no network issues on the system. Qobuz working fine outside the Roon system. My live radio plays fine. Issue seems to be Qobuz only.

Hi @Martin_Dooney,

I am beyond sorry for having missed your post for this long. Please, accept my sincere apology for the extreme delay :pleading_face:

I’m sorry to hear about the issues you’ve ran into. Since then, some issues with Qobuz streaming have been addressed, so I was wondering if you’re still experiencing this behavior.

We’d love the opportunity to help :pray:

No problem Rebekah. I posted this elsewhere on the site:

1 Like

Hey @Martin_Dooney,

Thank you for being so understanding :pray:

I’m really happy to hear that things are now well on your end. And please, keep letting us know if you have questions or if we can help with anything :pray: