Qobuz only lists half of favorites

Hi 'm also newish to Roon and have used Qobuz favourites to find and play my albums through other apps before . However, when i try to find all my favoiurites for Qobuz via Roon it only lists about half of them I have followed this thread and tried to restart, refresh etc. but still only half are appearing I can find all of them lisetd in Albums but Not in Qobuz favourites ! Am I missing something ? I use a Mac for my core
Nick

Hello @John_Wadsley ,

Apologies for the delay! Our team’s queue is longer than typical at the moment, but we’re working to get back to everyone as quickly as we can.

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Can you share a few screenshots of what you are seeing in the Qobuz app vs Roon?

A post was split to a new topic: Missing Qobuz Albums

Hi Have reset both my Roon and Qobuz but still only about half of my favourites appearing in Qobuz in Roon However they will appear if I list All albums
I am in the UK using a iMac to Naim Atom. In the Qobuz app and desktop, all my favourites are listed and appear.

Hello @John_Wadsley ,

Are you still experiencing this issue at the present time? We looked into this recently:

If you’re still seeing this issue, please let us know in the linked thread, thanks!

Hi yes I’m still not getting my qobuz favourites in my room qobuz library tho they are in my full albums library I’ve just replaced our iMac to a new one and still same issue. Am in the uk and stream to Naim Atom with excellent broadband connection.
Many thanks

Reply in the thread above, if you haven’t already, not here.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Roon Core Machine

Imac Apple M1 16Gb Ram Big Sur

Networking Gear & Setup Details

WiFi connected BT Hub

Connected Audio Devices

Naim Atom

Library Size

about 2000 titles

Description of Issue

Still not syncing my qobuz favourites in roon Favourates though do appear in qobuz app and in Mcconnect on iPhone. Also qobuz favs not appearing on roon app on iphone Qobuz account in UK and name can be given if needed

Hey @John_Wadsley,

I’m so sorry to hear the problem persists. Could you please try a few steps?

1. Log out of Qobuz in Roon (Settings → Services). Reboot your Core (turn off, unplug for a few minutes, plug back in and turn on). Log back into Qobuz in Settings → Services.

If this doesn’t work, could you please try this next step:

1. Clearing the cache:
  • Exit out of Roon
  • Find and open your Roon database
  • Navigate to /Library/Roon/Cache
  • Move the contents of the /Cache folder elsewhere, like your desktop
  • Try restarting Roon and verify if the issue still occurs

Thanks in advance :pray:

Hi thanks for this. Tried as you said but no change. The library contains all my favourites but still only about half in qobuz favourites I have an older Version of Audirvana and they appear in that ok. So I am puzzled I have checked all my settings and can’t see why. Any help much appreciated. System is new iMac as core to Naim atom
Thanks

Hi @Nick_Wadsley ,

Sorry to hear that clearing the cache hasn’t helped, and apologies for the delay in getting back to you here.

Can you please share a screenshot of what you see in the Roon app vs other apps?

If you navigate to Roon Settings → Services, what do you see there? Is there any information regarding the status of the Qobuz sync?