Qobuz or Tidal selection when playing

Hello. I’m testing ROON but I see if you have Tidal and Qobuz at the same time and you search for an artist Tidal and Qobuz have the same albums and you see the mini icons of both sources on the albums. How can you do to select while playing if you want Tidal or Qobuz? Now ROON selects as it wants canbe Tidal or Qobuz. But a simply change of source while playing exists?

1 Like

I click on the one I want to listen to. Some people don’t like my method, but I do.

The problem I see not by separate I see the Album with boto logos of Tidal and Qobuz. I preens the album and ROON plays whatever it wish. I don’t see as you by separate. Why?

Look what I see.

Click on “show hidden tracks and albums.”

Did you even look at the link I supplied? Evidently not.

Anyway, it shows you how to select whether Qobuz or Tidal album is your primary version. Primary meaning the version that will play.

That’s what you want, isn’t it?

Ohh I see in versions how to select. In the other side the option show hidden albums it was enabled and I don’t see by separate. But going to versions I loved the issue. Thank you

1 Like

You will only see in your library, the albums you have linked in Tidal and Qobuz plus your local albums. I make it a point to link the highest resolution album in both Tidal and Qobuz every time I add an album. If one or the other service doesn’t have that album, I tag it with “No Match” to make it easy to check from time to time to see if it has been added to the other service. In addition, I use Soundiz to send all my Qobuz links to Apple Music.

1 Like

Oh I see. Very useful too.

1 Like