Qobuz playback failing 2021-05-11

Core Machine

CentOS 7 on a Dell PowerEdge R230

Network Details

Mikrotik router, Meraki switches, all wired Ethernet

Audio Devices

N/A; all zones

Description of Issue

Qobuz will not play this morning. Local music plays fine. Seeing errors in the logs about timeouts from [streamingmediafile]. Other log entries point to System.Exception failed to open location https://streaming-qobuz-std.akamaized.com/file?: UnknownError. I can ping the CDN node, however. Additionally, Qobuz’ own (Mac) app is able to play from Qobuz.

Hi @cwichura

Please note the exact local time + date when this issue next occurs and the name of the track that was playing and upload your Roon Logs by using these instructions. The best way to get them over to me would be via Dropbox / Google Drive, but if you don’t have either service please let me know and I can provide alternate upload instructions.

Thanks!

Link sent via DM. Lots of songs failed to play, one example was Scooter “Futurum Est Nostrum”. The log I sent is from today (I rebooted the server when I noticed the problem this morning) , where no songs from Qobuz played (and album art also doesn’t seem to load unless it was already in my local database). Any successful plays you see in the log are from local files on my NAS.

I also tied logging out of Qobuz in Roon and logging back in, but that didn’t fix it.

This appears to have fixed itself overnight.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.