Qobuz Playback Issues - Have to restart Core

I have to restart my core twice a day because of this… It is annoying.

Hi @Marc_Haberberger,

I have split your post from the previous thread so that I can better assist you here. Can you provide some more information regarding your setup and your networking details? This thread can serve as a guide for the information needed:

Thanks,
Noris

Hi @dylan

Thank you for your answer. I will describe the problem:

What is not working: Roon won’t let me play internet music after some time. The blue line on the bottom of Roon is flashing and flashing. Nothing happens. Local files play fine. Only a restart of my MacBook solves this problem. It doesn’t matter to which zone I stream.
How often occurs this: a few times a day
My Setup: I run Roon on my MacBook Pro 15. My local library is on the SSD of this MacBook. Besides I am a Qobuz Studio subscriber. I stream my music to my Chord Mojo/Poly, Apple TV or iPhone 8 (newest iOS version).

Thank you for your help.
Marc

Hi @Marc_Haberberger,

I’m not Dylan but I can help you further :slight_smile: . Can you please note the exact local time in your country (e.g. 2:54PM) that you next experience this behavior and let me know this timestamp?

If you can let me know this timestamp for a few zones, e.g. at 2:50 you tried to output to Mojo and at 2:54 you tried to output to Apple TV that would be helpful.

After receiving this info, I’d like to enable diagnostics mode for you account to take a look and see if Roon is displaying any errors at that time.

Thanks,
Noris

Hi @noris,

it is happening right now. 20:38 CET. It is loading and loading and loading. Nothing happens.

Thanks,
Marc

Hi @Marc_Haberberger,

Thanks for letting me know that timestamp, now that I have this info, I have gone ahead and enabled diagnostics mode for your account and what this action will do is next time your Core is active, a set of logs will automatically be generated and uploaded to our servers for analysis. After the reach our servers, I will take a look to see if there are any clues as to what may be happening.

Thanks,
Noris

And again… 18:23 CET

Hi @Marc_Haberberger,

Thanks for letting me know those timestamps. I am looking over the diagnostics information and I do notice the loading state that it’s stuck in. I am however also seeing that attempts to download other information from the internet are failing at the same time as well, leading me to believe this issue is due to your network configuration.

Can you please let me know the model/manufacturer of your router, any switches, range extenders, powerline adapters ect? Does this loading issue only happen in your Chord Poly Mojo zone or does it occur on other zones as well? Are you using the 2.4Ghz network or 5Ghz network to connect the Mojo Poly to the Core?

Thanks,
Noris

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.