Qobuz playback problem

I’m having this same issue. And getting “playback was interrupted because a track failed to load”.
If I use the Qobuz app itself on any Windows computer it works fine and I can stream.

I have Roon installed for playback on the same PC that also has an install of the Qobuz app: I have the issue when I try to stream from Qobuz in Roon;but in the Qobuz app streaming works fine. I also can’t stream from my Android tablet with Roon/Qobuz

I can stream fine with both the Tidal app and with Roon/Tidal on the same devices. So it is something to do with the Roon/Qobuz interface.
My setup:
Windows 10 64 bit server with Roon Core
Control is from Lenovo android tablet or Lenovo windows 64 Laptop
Router is Linksys 1900 ACS; control is wireless, DAC is directly connected to server
DAC is iFi nano ione

Hi @danny2,

Apologies for the delay here! I wanted to check in and see if you were still experiencing this behavior with Qobuz playback. If you’re still experiencing this please let us know and we will take a look.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Qobuz playback not working

Hi-
Thanks for checking back. I think I reported (possibly on a different thread) that I solved the problem by deleting my account(s) and doing sign up again with the same email but a different user name. Apparently it was an issue of me having an old Qobuz account that was no longer in use. This tip might help someone else.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.