Qobuz Playlists - missing sections

Mac Mini - Lastest build

Wifi

Schitt BiFrost 2

Description Of Issue

So I use Qobuz for my primary digital music. One thing I rely on a lot is the curated playlists that Qobuz has out. The challenge Im having with Roon is that the Qobuz playlists dont seem to sync properly. For example, right now on the Qobuz app there are three whole sections of playlists that dont even show up in Roon (Artists, Hi-Fi Audio Partners and Best of 2019). So my question is are these three playlist categories going to be added and how often do the playlists get refreshed? Thank you

2 Likes

Hi @Joe_Sharmer,

We are currently investigating why these playlists aren’t appearing on the Roon Qobuz page. For now you can add the playlist to your library in Qobuz and then access it from Roon once it’s imported after syncing or from the My Qobuz section.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience!

Here’s a picture of the other playlists, just FYI

Also, just FYI, you cannot add a playlist sections to your favorites, only individual playlists.

Thanks!

Just wondering if there was any update with the missing playlist sections?
Thanks!

Hi @Joe_Sharmer,

I don’t have any specific updates at this time. We’ve been in contact with Qobuz about this issue but I can’t promise any timelines here for when a change might be made here. You have our apologies for the inconvenience!

Hi folks… just checking in to get status on this… Thank you and happy holidays

Joe

Hey… this ticket has been opened since last year and still no response? Just kidding :slight_smile: But wondering if there was an update on this?

Thank you!
Joe

Hi @Joe_Sharmer,

I checked with the team on this, and we have a ticket open, but this requires a larger update than just something on the back end. We are hoping to have an improvement here in the future, but I can’t commit to any specific timelines at the moment. I’ll be sure to reach out when we have more information.

I came here with the same question. Missing those Qobuz playlists in Roon.

1 Like

Hi been awhile and wanted to see if you had an update for us on this?

Thanks

1 Like

Just checking if there was any update to this?

Is anyone home? Trying to get an update on this.

Thanks
Joe

Hi @Joe_Sharmer — We made a change in the last update that included more Qobuz playlist sections — Are you still now seeing these sections? Are you on the latest update?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.