QoBuz Roon Questions

Support

Using the Roon remote and Qobuz integration with Roon, is there any indication when viewing music on the Roon remote, if the resolution is HiFi or high bit resolution, like it shows directly on the Qobuz site? I only see the information if the title is selected not when scrolling through music.

Is there any search options using Roon Remote for advanced search and adding filters? Like searching for only high resolution music?

Last question, if I want to buy a song and download to the internal hard drive on Qobuz, how do I this through the Roon Remote? if not support through Roon Remote, I would assume I would use a web browser to access Qobuz and download to the internal hard drive in Roon, correct? what location is the internal hard drive within the Roon Nucleus?

Thank you
Thomas Reid

In Roon, click Settings - General and turn on what you want.

\\Nucleus\data\storage\Internalstorage\

If you have the “Show format information on albums” set to “Yes” (on the Settings/General page), then you will see the format information superimposed on the albums:

Is there any search options using Roon Remote for advanced search and adding filters? Like searching for only high resolution music?

Not at the moment, as far as I’m aware.

if not support through Roon Remote, I would assume I would use a web browser to access Qobuz and download to the internal hard drive in Roon, correct?

Correct. Although personally I download it first to a staging area on my PC and then copy it across to my poor man’s Nucleus (a ROCK/NUC). I do this because downloading directly to the Nucleus is a somewhat slower process, and Roon sometimes has a hard time figuring out exactly what the album is as it dribbles in from the internet. Copying a complete album across is a much speedier process, and Roon usually gets it identified without issues.

what location is the internal hard drive within the Roon Nucleus?

See this article.

You can only search items already in your Roon Library by resolution using Focus, but you can’t do this in the Qobuz section. Best way is as Geoff said add the show format option in settings.

Thank James
Kind regards
Thomas

1 Like

Thanks Geoff!
Best regards
Thomas

Thanks Everyone!
Tom

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.