Qobuz says "unable to start streaming. check your account and try again." Then "too many failures stopping playback."

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

I have a Mac OS 10.14.4

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet and Wifi. Linksys and Xfinity.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

?

I saw a post from another user and followed the steps in the test: I restarted my computer, I disabled and re-enabled Qobuz, I verified that I have a valid account because it played the entire James Blake song to the end. I took a screen shot of the signal path which I will post below. It still doesn’t work.

I think the problem is Qobuz, not you. They had a day not long ago where nearly everyone was getting that message for several hours, and I think something similar may have happened yesterday. If you continue to have a problem, check if you can get Qobuz on your phone or on another PC/MAC with the Qobuz app or web interface, and not with Roon. If none of that works, the problem isn’t you.

Hi @Dawn_Vidoni,

Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, please try the following:

• Stop Roon on your Core machine
  • Find and open your Roon database
  • Navigate to /Library/Roon/Cache
  • Move the contents of the /Cache folder elsewhere, like your desktop
  • Try restarting Roon and verify if the issue still occurs

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.