Qobuz stopped working

yes same here. I am in the UK. And the account won’t login through Roon. Though it works fine logging in on my laptop - so definitely a problem with connection to Roon.

I don’t know how to clear the cache in Roon - can you advice @RBO

Sure Guy. Here you go.

so I go to my laptop to do this ?

so I go to my laptop to do this @RBO and then what do I do ?

The instructions on how to clear the cache are there :slight_smile: Have you read through the thread?

thanks. that worked along with rebooting the server

@RBO thanks. that worked along with rebooting the server

1 Like

Excellent :slight_smile:

Yesterday…yes.
Rebooted the server and all came back.

Sane problem here in Brazil

I rebooted my Roon core and Qobuz came back.

Seems ok here (USA)

I’ve had the very same problem over the last two days. Came on here to read of others having similar experiences. I followed the advice and cleared the cache and then rebooted the PC running ROCK. It seems to have done the trick. Thanks to all for the help.

I have the same problem. Can’t log in Qobuz through Roon anymore.

Reboot your roon server

Had the same problem (U.S.). Rebooted the server now it works fine.

Similar problems here in the UK. A server restart restored playback - but most images from Qobuz aren’t displaying - despite removing the Cache folder. Plus any display of multiple albums (e.g. clicking More on the Roon main page) results in weird flickering as albums are displayed and not displayed. I’ll put it down to some sort of networking issue at Qobuz - but hope it settles down soon.

There’s an outage on one of the providers cloud so may be 3 days before caching catches up

2 Likes

Working normally here!