Qobuz stopping at the end of each track in a playlist

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
2018 Mac mini with a fusion drive as the Roon core.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Apple time capsule as my router.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Linn Akurate system hub connect by Ethernet to my network.

Description Of Issue
Hi,

Everything works well with Tidal and my own music stored on my NAS.

I have just taken up a one month free trial of Qobuz but am having issues. Selecting a Qobuz playlist, Roon will play the first song and then stall.

If I select the same Qobuz playlist on the Linn Kazoo app it will play to the Akurate without any issues. I have logged out of Qobuz on Roon and logged back in again but the issue persists.

As I said I have no issues with Tidal on Roon, and indeed no issues with Tidal or Qobuz on Linn Kazoo. But Roon and Qobuz are not working together.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.

Hi @John_McGrath,

Does this same behavior occur if you play to a different endpoint, like System Output of the Core or a remote?

I should have tested that! Now it works fine on my other system. I thus rebooted the Akurate Hub and that seems to have cured the problem.

Many thanks for the help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.