Ubuntu 20.04.2, Core i7, 4GB RAM

Network Details

UI ER-4, TP-Link switches, everything is gbe wired

Audio Devices

Bluesound Node 2i

Library Size

1k tracks (local & Qobuz; 500 local)

Description of Issue

I used the Qobuz app to remove a few albums from favorites and Roon still showed them in my Library even after re-syncing (Settings > Services > Qobuz > Edit > Sync library now) so I logged out of Qobuz and logged back in and now none of my Qobuz albums show up in Roon. I have also tried rebooting my Roon Core multiple times and clearing cache (Settings > Setup > Clear image cache). From Roon I can search Qobuz and play from Qobuz just fine.

Been troubleshooting this further.

If I remove an album from my Qobuz favorites and immediately favorite it again, Roon will import it. If I add a new album (one that was never in my Qobuz favorites), Roon will import it. So it looks like any albums I had in Qobuz favorites prior to the initial linking (my trial has just ended so I’ve been using Roon for less than 3 weeks) of my Roon account to Qobuz are the ones that don’t show (unless I remove/re-add them).

I’m having the same problem except my library (local and Qobuz) is a whole lot smaller than yours. I’m new to Roon (still in my trial) and don’t have any backups to try that line of troubleshooting but I’ve done all the other troubleshooting (clear cache, reboot core, log out of qobuz, etc.). From Roon I’m able to search and play from Qobuz just fine.

Hi @glc650

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

I’ve already done that here:

I have a similar issue after exporting my ROCK music data (and doing a backup) installing a new 4TB SSD, restoring the music data, restarting Roon, running a restore - all my Qobuz library albums are missing. I do not get the icons showing when its a local file or Qobuz library file either.

Config:
ROCK running on Intel NUC- NUC5i5MYHE - I5 5300U, 8GB RAM, 240GB M.2 SSD, 4TB Samsung SSD
3000 album library
Qobuz linked

ROCK directy connected to Virgin Media Superhub 3.
Direct hardwire connection from Virgin Media Superhub 3 to Naim ND555 Streamer/Naim Unitiqute (via Chromecast)

Roon Clients - Win10, Android (on Samsung Galaxy Tab 6 Lite, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra), iOS (Apple Ipad Air2)

@dylan @support

Any update? I’m seeing more and more posts about this indicating this is a growing issue but no real updates from Roon.

Hey @glc650,

Thanks for following up on this. While I don’t have a specific update about this, I wanted to let you know that this issue is on our technical team’s radar. They’ll follow up as soon as they have any insights worth sharing.

Please, bear with us for a little longer :pray:

1 Like
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.