Description My Setup
Details on your Core machine (OS, Hardware specs, Roon build)
- Pinkfaun 2.16X Server, running on Audiolinux, AMD 7 3700 processor, 16GB RAM, 1 HD Samsung SSD 250GB for Roon + 2nd HD Samsung 4TB SSD for local music
- Roon version 1.8 build: 1021
- HQPlayer: HQPlayer Embedded 4.31.0
Details on your Remote(s) (OS, Hardware specs, Roon build)
- iPad Air Pro – 64GB - running iPadOS 15 - Roon version 1.8 build: 1021
- Samsung S10e – running Android version 12 kernel 4.14.113-23727351 – Roon version 1.8 build: 1021 Wifi 6
- PC running Windows 11 Home - 11th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz Ram 16GB, Roon version 1.8 build: 1021
Networking details (especially what hardware you’re using, how everything is connected, and anything notable about how it’s all configured)
- Ethernet & Wifi Mesh network (Wifi 6) built on 3 * Asus Zenwifi XT8
- Connected to Service Provider modem
- Speedtest connection speed ethernet 93Mbps download – 18Mbps upload
- Roon Core connected via ethernet, Remote PC connected via ethernet
- Mobile Remotes connected via Wifi6
Audio devices in use
- T+A 8 DSD connected to Roon Core, using HQPlayerEmbedded, connected via USB
- Endpoints : 1 * Cambridge Audio CXN v2 , connected via ethernet
- Local library on separate internal 14TB + 12 TB SSD harddisks in Roon Server
- Qobuz Hi-fi Sublime streaming service
- 69870 tracks (4662 albums – 2370 local, 2292 Qobuz)
- Location 1 : USB disk connected to Core Machine - 2GB capacity
- Location 2 : Synology NAS 10,8 TB capacity
- Location 3 : USB disk connected to Synology NAS - 7,2 TB capacity
The latest synchronization between Qobuz and Roon happened on August 19th. After that no synchronization at all, even when I often tried to force synchronization manually.
Not one album is added to My Library anymore, even not older ones.
When I search for an album favorized in Qobuz, but not added to Roon, I have no problem (in 99% of the cases) searching/finding it in Roon. I can then add this album manually to My Library, by clicking ‘Add To Library’.
So, adding albums starting in roon works fine.
Adding albums from Qobuz via synchronization fails every time.
And yes, I have rebooted everything including router & Roon Server several times, without any positive change in behaviour.