Qobuz "that track is not currently available" -> repeated playback failures

[UPDATE: 3/29/22 : IGNORE THIS POST- I am changing to Tidal because it works. ]

• Core: OS: Windows 11 Pro (22000.556), HW: MSI MEG Z690 ITX MB, Core I5-12600K CPU, 32 GB memory, Roon 1.8 (build 923 stable) 64bit
  • Remote(s): Windows 11 Pro (22000.556), HW: Asus X299 Prime A II, 128 GB memory, Roon 1.8 (build 923 stable) 64bit, iPad Pro, iPhone 13 Pro max
  • Network:
    • Core → 1Gbps wired → Asus RT-AX92U → 1Gbps → DOCSIS modem (900Mbps)
    • IOS clients → 802.11AX (1+Gbps wifi) → Core
    • Win 11 client → 1 Gbps wire ethernet → Core
  • Audio: DACs over USB to core - separate connections to each (RME-ADI-2, Hugo 2, D90)…
  • Library: 2 TB NVME drives, Qobuz via Roon, Tidal via Roon

Problem statement:
When trying to playback any tracks from Qobuz, I get the error message

That track is not currently available from Qobuz
Too many failures - stopping playback

See below:

I have not been able to play any music from Qobuz for the past couple of weeks. I thought it was because of a glitch on their side or possibly due to my access times which are typically in the early morning - or late night. I don’t use it often, but the outage has been consistent when I attempt to use it. I have a studio premier subscription.

I can access the site via Roon:

UPDATE [3/28/22 2:50PM PST (UTC-7)]: I subscribed to Tidal as a test and it works fine (see below and note icon indicates which site is playing back - compare with screenshot under this one from Qobuz).

But I am still receiving the errors on Qobuz:

Try logging out of the Qobuz service in Roon (Settings > Services > Qobuz > Edit > Logout) and then logging in again to see if that fixes it…

No, I’ve done that several times today and on previous days.

OK, then we’ll see what someone from Support can suggest…

In order for Roon’s Support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they have a clear understanding of how your devices are connected. Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.