[UPDATE: 3/29/22 : IGNORE THIS POST- I am changing to Tidal because it works. ]
- Core: OS: Windows 11 Pro (22000.556), HW: MSI MEG Z690 ITX MB, Core I5-12600K CPU, 32 GB memory, Roon 1.8 (build 923 stable) 64bit
- Remote(s): Windows 11 Pro (22000.556), HW: Asus X299 Prime A II, 128 GB memory, Roon 1.8 (build 923 stable) 64bit, iPad Pro, iPhone 13 Pro max
- Core → 1Gbps wired → Asus RT-AX92U → 1Gbps → DOCSIS modem (900Mbps)
- IOS clients → 802.11AX (1+Gbps wifi) → Core
- Win 11 client → 1 Gbps wire ethernet → Core
- Audio: DACs over USB to core - separate connections to each (RME-ADI-2, Hugo 2, D90)…
- Library: 2 TB NVME drives, Qobuz via Roon, Tidal via Roon
When trying to playback any tracks from Qobuz, I get the error message
That track is not currently available from Qobuz
Too many failures - stopping playback
I have not been able to play any music from Qobuz for the past couple of weeks. I thought it was because of a glitch on their side or possibly due to my access times which are typically in the early morning - or late night. I don’t use it often, but the outage has been consistent when I attempt to use it. I have a studio premier subscription.
I can access the site via Roon:
UPDATE [3/28/22 2:50PM PST (UTC-7)]: I subscribed to Tidal as a test and it works fine (see below and note icon indicates which site is playing back - compare with screenshot under this one from Qobuz).
But I am still receiving the errors on Qobuz: