Qobuz Titel zur Zeit nicht vorhanden, hat zu viele Störungen und wird beendet [Cannot play Qobuz in Roon, too many failures]

Hello,
I have installed Qobuz via Roon since today.(in addition to Tidal)
As soon as I try to start an album via Qobuz, the error message appears:
Qobuz title currently not available, has too many errors and will be closed.
Everything is possible via Qobuz itself.
What can I do.
Ulli

Are the Qobuz tracks in Roon marked as “unavailable” in red or do they look normal?

[look normal

OK. Have you tried logging out of Qobuz in Roon, reboot the Core, and then log in again? And are you using the email address of the Qobuz account to log in? A while ago Qobuz disallowed using the Qobuz username for third-party log-ins and now requires the email address.

[quote=“Suedkiez, post:4, topic:236494, full:true”]
yes i did everything

Weird. I assume Tidal works, right?
If you go to the Qobuz app and favorite an album, it should nearly immediately appear in Roon under Home > Recent Activity > Added. If you start it from there, does this same album not play in Roon?

If it doesn’t appear immediately, try Roon Settings > Services > Qobuz > Edit button > Sync library now. Does that work?

(Edit: I have to go to sleep now. Someone else will hopefully jump in)

yes Tidal works. Syncing works too. It is always formatted, but I want to keep the Qobuz format

And did you try to favorite a new album in the Qobuz app and then play the same newly added album immediately in Roon? And does it fail as well?

What does this mean?

@anon20429026
Please try changing the DNS servers in the router to 1.1.1.1 and 8.8.8.8, Cloudflare and Google DNS. I guess it will work then, here’s an explanation:

https://www.cloudflare.com/learning/dns/what-is-1.1.1.1/

Probaly a network issue. Fill out the template. So support will be able to determine your problem. In the meantime restart your whole system, router, core, modem switch etc by pulling out the plugs and restart ono by one.

Roon Core Machine

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

I’ve tried everything, restarted everything, changed DNS Server(1.1.1.1), deactivated Qobuz and reinstalled it, tested the network and it’s ok…

1 Like

Then please fill in the support template from Fietser’s previous post.
Thank you.

Hello,

I have installed Qobuz via Roon since today.(in addition to Tidal)

“This track isn’t available on Qobuz, too much interference, stopping playing”

I’ve tried everything, restarted everything, changed DNS Server(1.1.1.1), deactivated Qobuz and reinstalled it, tested the network and it’s ok…

Unfortunately, that doesn’t solve your problem. Because, unlike Qobuz or Netflix, Roon not only uses your internet connection, but also runs over your intranet. And this is where Roon @support could track down the cause of the issue if you would like to share the details about it.

Welcome Ulli,

Having once had this issue I can appreciate how frustrating it is and that it seems the problem is caused by Roon.
However, it’s likely the issue is related to how your local network is set up.
Please provide details about what network equipment you have and how it is connected.

Also, if you go to Roon Settings>Roon Arc do you see an error message?
If so please post it as this could give some insight into what may be causing your troubles.

1 Like

Hey @anon20429026,

Ben here with the support team, thanks for taking the time to write in! Following up on this thread, are you still running into qobuz issues?

Jeff is leading you in the right direction here with next steps.

I’ll be on standby for your reply. :+1:

Roon Core Machine

Sorry to send my problem to you again. Unfortunately, my English is not good and I always have to translate with Google.
I have the following problem.
Since yesterday I installed Qobuz via Roon.(in addition to Tidal)
Qobuz over WiFi works with my Ipad.
Qobuz via Ronn to my PC no. Tidal is running.
“This track isn’t available on Qobuz, too much interference, stopping playing”
Do you have an idea?
Best regards
Ulli

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Plz continue in your first post.

@moderator double posting

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.