Qobuz track playback issues

Have to say that I also experience this issue - Qobuz tracks no longer playing, sometimes without any error indication and sometimes indicating an error playing Qobuz track. Definitely doesn’t work anymore since updating to latest Roon release - before that it was more or less ok

Hello @Gerd_Kortuem,

Welcome to the forum!

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

My setup is as follows:

Roon running on NUC, Roon client running on iPhone 7 and 16" MacBook Pro (latest OS and latest Roon version 1.7 571).

Network: Ziggo modem/router -> TP-Link TL-SG1005D -> Google WIFI -> (mesh network) Google WIFI -> NUC (connected via cable to Google WIFI)

What is the problem?
Using Roon with Qobuz has stopped working.
Roon fails to load Overview page.
When starting a song Roon doesn’t play and occasionally shows “Error loading page”

The same setup has worked for a few months without major problems. I didn’t change network or hardware but suddenly Roon/Qobuz is no longer functional (starting about a week ago)

Tracks in local library play only after a very long delay (20-30 secs).

Thanks.

(update: I discovered I can no longer login to Qobuz via Roon after I logged out. I had done this a few days earlier while testing and it seemed ok - but it’s clear now that logging into Qobuz no longer works for me)

Can you log in to the Qobuz web app outside of Roon?

Hello @Gerd_Kortuem and thanks for the details! Ged’s idea is good here, if you can get into Qobuz outside of Roon please let me know. From there we’ll enable diagnostics for your account and see if we can get you back in.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.