Qobuz tracks intermittently advance to next track

Same issue here. Qobuz tracks intermittently advance to next track. Rock solid prior to 1.7. Mac Mini 10.15; gigabit ethernet backbone; Eero Pro mesh network (wired back haul); KEF LS50W (wireless).

Roon tested device (KEF.LS50W) using DSP upsampling to 192/24. No volume leveling.

1 Like

Hi @JMP,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

How often does this behavior occur?

Does the same thing happen if you play to System Output of the Core?

Headless Mac Mini 2012 MacOS 10.15.1; gigabit internet service; gigabit ethernet backbone; Eero Pro mesh network (wired back haul); KEF LS50W (wireless). Only DSP for upsampling to 192/24. No volume leveling.

Tracks were intermittently advancing to next track while listening to Qobuz. Happened at least a half dozen times on Nov 22nd. I have not noticed it since.

Thanks for the update, @JMP.

If you do see this issue return, it would be good to know the following:

• Are there any patterns you’ve noticed? Does certain content seem to skip more than others?
  • If you run a speedtest, what are your network download speeds?
  • Does lowering the Qobuz quality setting in Roon as a test improve things?

Hey @JMP,

We just released Build 505 with some changes that we think will help here. Can you give it a shot and let us know if you’re still having any issues here?

Thanks!

More details are here:

I have downloaded, and will check tonight to see if the issue returns.

To note: I had difficulty with the automatic upgrade to build 505. Roon did not restart automatically after upgrading my core. A reboot of my core machine did not help either. I solved the problem by manually reinstalling RoonServer from the RoonLabs website. I have never had a problem with automatic downloads prior to build 505.