Qobuz will not connect to roon

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

I verified that my account with Qobuz is current/active!

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

I have the highest speed internet available in Anchorage AK which is 1Gb speed.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

MacBook Pro; Apple Home Pods; Lumin T2 via ethernet cable

Description Of Issue

I keep getting the message that I am unable to start streaming and to check with Qobuz… Roon works with Tidal just fine.

I have restarted Roon, the MBP, and my Qobuz app… It shows that I have connected to Qobuz and I see all my music bit when I push play I get the message.

Hi @Peter_Heinrichsohn,

Are you able to play content on Qobuz directly (beyond just 30 second clips)?

Can you try signing out of Qobuz in Roon and then sign back in? Is there any change?

Hi Dylan, Yes I am able to play music from Qobuz for more than 30 seconds. I have signed out and back in using Roon. No change!

Is your Roon Core running on MacBook Pro? How is the Roon Core connected to the network - ethernet cable or WiFi?

Please set router DNS to 8.8.8.8, then reboot everything.

If that does not fix the problem, please use a wired Ethernet connection from Roon Core to the switch / router, if you were using WiFi.

Hi @Peter_Heinrichsohn,

Were you able to try the suggestions from Peter above? Was there any improvement?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.