3.1 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
Intel HD Graphics 630 1536 MB
16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3
OS Ventura 13.6.1

Networking Gear & Setup Details

WIFI on 5G
No VPN

Connected Audio Devices

Bluesound connected via Ethernet on same network. Then connected to external DAC then HiFi components
MacBook (core) connected to external DAC then headphone amp

Number of Tracks in Library

Music Library is small circa 30 albums

Description of Issue

Hi there… I am having issues with Roon connecting with Qobuz. I am seeking support from Qobuz also.
My Roon core won’t connect to Qobuz. It tries to sign in and times out with a network connection message. I have been through the Roon core re-boot process and was able to connect with Qobuz briefly but then found I was getting an error message “this track is currently unavailable in Qobuz” then “after multiple failures this track is not able to play”.
I am able to play music directly from Qobuz on my Qobuz phone app connected to the same network over wifi.
I have also been experiencing severe delay playing Qobuz through my blue sound app but it will eventually play.

I had the same issue. Not sure what router/modem you are running but there are many threads about allowing IGMP snooping and multicast within the unit. You might take a look at the settings for your router/modem and see if you find anything about either of those. If so, enable both.

I was only able to resolve this by creating a distinct network separate from the other devices in the house.

Hi @Kim_Copping,

Ben with support here, thanks for writing in!

Are you still having issues getting Qobuz synced?

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.