Qubuz will not stream via linn ds

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

iMac pro

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Linn DS

Qubuz account works fine in Linn Kazoo
In Roon appears and says data visible but when I go to play any music Roon error message says unable to stream too many failures and then quits
Tidal Account works fine in Roon

Hi @laszlo_fuzesi,

Can you try to log out and back into Qobuz in Roon -> Settings -> Services? Does turning your Core off and then back on help with the issue?

– Noris

tried did not help

Hi @laszlo_fuzesi,

Can you please check to see if you are able to play back tracks all the way until the end by using the Qobuz web player (play.qobuz.com)?

– Noris

qubuz web plater and linn kazoo works fine
just qubuz on Roon will not stream

Hi @laszlo_fuzesi,

Are you certain that you can play back tracks using the web player and kazoo until the very end? As in you are not limited to just 30 seconds of playback?

Let’s do this, next time you experience this issue can you let me know the exact local time in your country of when the error message appears? E.g. 9:06PM on 5/7/19? I will then enable diagnostics mode for your account and see what exact errors your Roon application is outputting.

– Noris

the entire song plays in web player and kazoo
error occurred 10:10 PM Newark New Jersey

figured it out
bad login
sorry for the trouble

1 Like

No worries @laszlo_fuzesi,

Glad to hear that the issue is resolved!

– Noris

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.