Question regarding my membership/trial period?

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

TEXT GOES HERE

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

TEXT GOES HERE

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue

TEXT GOES HERE

Not sure. Maybe someone on this forum can help you.

The roon support model is via the forum. If you fill in the support information there are a lot of people willing to help.

Hi Timothy – we do all support (other than billing) here on the Community Site. If you’re having a problem, our team can help.

This is a good place to start – get us a description of your issue and we’ll make sure we take care of it for you.

Thanks!

Thanks Mike,
This seems like a very good resource for formation. Thanks for all the responses.
I was just hoping to contact a Roon representative for a question regarding my membership/trial period. I was really looking for a private conversation on this matter with someone from Roon.

1 Like

There may be a better option than this, but you can try here and make the initial contact via the web form. You may have to sign into your account first.

roonlabs.com/contact

Jonathan,

Thanks for the information. I had just found this and sent a message prior to receiving your message.