Queue issues build 537

FYI-
This happens on both Windows 10 desktop app and iPad.

Hello @Gary_Waul,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

You mentioned this happening on your Windows 10 device and the iPad as well, is the Windows 10 device your core?

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

ROCK OS 1.0 ( build 186), NUC7i5BNH, Server Version 1.7 (build 537) Local library on 2TB SSD

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

AT&T Arris NVG599, all device hard wired ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Devialet Expert 200 networked connected, desktop audio w/USB DAC

Description Of Issue
The queue no longer tracks the “now playing” bar once the queue is less than the full window. On some occasions the queue will jump back several albums once the last song begins playing. This occurs on both remotes, iPad and W10 desktop.

Hello @Gary_Waul,

Could you please reproduce the issue once again on your Windows 10 remote and reply here with a timestamp (your local time) when you do? I’d like to enable diagnostics for that device so I can run this information by our team. I appreciate your help with this!

Sorry, 2:05pm, CDT

Here’s the Jump issue at 2:19pm, CDT

Any progress to report?

Hello @Gary_Waul, thanks again for helping with this! I spoke to our team and showed them the data you’ve provided and good news!

The team has confirmed that we have a change coming in our next release that should improve this. I can’t provide any specific timelines just yet, but in the meantime we appreciate your patience here and I will be in contact when it’s released.

Twenty-four days, any updates here? Is everyone having this issue or just a select few?

Same thing here. annoying isn’t ? iMAC

Since they broke it on this build, you would think they could correct it without any problem . . .

Hello all,

Our apologies for the confusion here. Build 555 was more of a quick patch to address a TIDAL issue unrelated to the queue issue experienced in 537. We are still actively testing the build that I meant and plan to release soon. Thanks for your continued patience on this issue and once again my apologies for the confusion!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.