Queue issues with ROCK 1.4[Solved by upgrading to the latest version]

Since updating ROCK to 1.4 I have had issues to view the queue. Whenever I try to view the queue it looks empty no matter what device I am viewing from (IOS, OSX or Win10). No the queue works and keeps playing through whatever I have loaded but it is impossible to jump around in the queue…

/Henrik

Hi, @Henrik, thanks for the report, could you please elaborate the issue by posting screenshots of what you’re seeing?

Thanks!

Ivan

Sure Ivan, First a screenshot of the album I loaded to play and then a screenshot on the empty queue.

Thanks, @Henrik! Could you please also confirm that you’re running the latest build of the Software? Go to Settings->About, and post a screenshot of what you see (like I did below), please.

thanks for your patience!

Ivan

@Ivan see attached.

@Henrik, you need to upgrade you Roon Server version. Your Core is on 1.3.274, and new functionality for the Queue was introduced in later builds, so that might be the cause of what you’re seeing right now. Your Remote on Win is running 1.4.298 and is up-to-date, so once you sync RoonServer it’d be fixed.

Also may I ask you to upload logs from your core? It’s just for statistic purposes, I’ll give you more details via PM.

Thanks!

Ivan

@Ivan I did a forced reboot of Rock and now it is updating… I will post back the result.