Radio Function Not Working Again [Solved; HQP and Windows updates]

Radio does not work again.While watching count down behavior for radio and solo no at bottom of screen very erratic starts and stops.Radio continues timer will count down to one second and will not play.Worked fine yesterday but not today.Did not make any changes and no updates were done on computer.

Hi @Outlaw ---- I remember from your previous post about this issue you had mentioned that this behavior was occurring with the same media each time. Can you send me over a copy of the content via a dropbox download link in a PM?

-Eric

Hi Jason,

Are you using HQP ? I experienced the same issue with Radio recently. It resolved when I installed latest versions of HQP and NAA.

Just got back into town.Downloaded latest HQPlayer and it seems to have solved the Radio function problem.Thanks

1 Like

Wow how frustrating.Windows did updates on my pc now radio function doesn’t work again.

Hi Jason,

Can you identify the Windows version and the update ?

Edit: Let’s flag @Eric to look in again.

1 Like

Windows 10 Pro Version 1607 OS Build 14393.1198. Latest update KB8900830

1 Like

Hi @Outlaw ----- Thank you for the follow up and sharing your observations with us.

As mentioned in my first response, I remembering you stating that this issue was occurring with the same media each time, is this still the case? If so, I would definitely like to test in house. Let me know.

-Eric

Installed Creators update on both my main PC and on the Nuc NAA now radio function works.Some days I love computer audio and some days just want to pull out the old CD player.

1 Like