Random distortion blips

Hi @Brian6751,

If you are able to access your BluOS logs right after the issue occurs, these also might provide more info. You can get these logs by navigating to Bluesound’s IP Address in a web browser -> Diagnostics -> More -> Copy + paste the text into a text editor and send it as a shared Dropbox/Google Drive/Firefox Send link.

@noris

I do not have a button that says “More” on the Diagnostics page

@noris @support

This is very frustrating. I understand this is not a widespread issue but you’re assistance in helping me solve this is taking forever. Thank goodness I can just use the Bluesound app.

Between this and the past genre radio issue, I am not a satisfied customer. I am a Lifetime Member by the way.

This is unacceptable.

Just a thought, but did the start of your issues correspond with your last BluOs update? The last version, Sept. 1st, looked like it changed the way it interacts with Dirac, which may be thowing something off.

Latest BluOS Update

Possibly but the issue also exists with my non Dirac devices. No issues with same service and tracks using the Bluesound app

Hi @Brian6751,

Apologies for the confusion on the Diagnostics — It looks like the logs were removed from the Web UI in a recent update, so they can no longer be accessed directly without Bluesound’s involvement.

Have you discussed this issue with Bluesound?

@dylan

I have created a ticket but have not gotten a reply yet

@dylan

Bluesound had me disable, reboot and rebuild index on my Bluesound devices. Did not fix issue.

@dylan

Bluesound got me sorted out. I had a NAS drive listed in the BluOS app Network Drive section that was no longer on my network. Once I removed it from the list in the BluOS app the issue while listening to Roon was gone. Strange but I am very very very happy I can now enjoy Roon and its Genre Radio once again!

2 Likes

Weird result. It just goes to show the difficulty in troubleshooting some of these issues. Glad you got it resolved!

Hi @Brian6751,

Thanks for letting us know that you were able to resolve this issue with Bluesound’s help!

It does sound strange that the share would interact in such a way, but thanks for letting us know of the outcome, it may benefit others as well.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.