Raspberry Pi endpoint zone not visible in Roon

Hello,

I have 2 rPi both with IQaudio Pro running roPieee. Last week for some works in the house I had to shut down my network, today when I reconnected everything, one zone is visible in Roon, the other is not. Both are version 4.002 and they are visible in the network via their IP. I tried rebooting Roon, the core and the RPi but no changes. The one that is not showing up is connected to a touch screen and the extension is visible by roon, but the zone is not recognised. Any idea what the problem could be?

thanks
Marco

I re-flashed RoPieee and now it seems to be working again

Good to hear that you fixed it.
Do you have auto update enabled?
Could it have possibly caused some corruption?

I have auto update enabled but there was no way it could have update as the whole network was down.
One really weird thing happened.
Once I re-flashed and installed everything again Roon immediately found it on the network. I then changed the clock colour to custom and saved and reboot the Rpi. At that point Roon didn’t find the end point again. I revert back the clock colour to the default grey, saved and rebooted and Roon found the endpoint immediately. I thought it was some weird bug but before logging it I decided to give another try using the custom option and this time everything worked fine.
It could have been just a coincidence but the timing was quite weird

Yes that does sound weird, maybe @spockfish might want to look at that.
But all working perfectly again now?

yes now all is working as expected