Re-installing Roon sounds better?

Yes, all the 0s and 1s have had special treatment which has made the audio quality sublime.

It’s also to do with the realignment of the 0s & 1s and the quantum physics in the multi-verse circuitry that sonically improves the transmission through the resistors.

Also don’t forget to remove your RAM and wash it with soap and water to clean them up.

Manually spin your CPU cooler fan backwards 10 times.

Have I gone to far?

2 Likes

I take it your friends also believe in Santa and the Easter bunny…

1 Like

I do, what you trying to say…:cry::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

I am sorry Lewis :santa:

1 Like

:santa: & :rabbit: are real

I’m a true believer
:rofl:

1 Like

Wow - You guys are brutal.

What happens when we install from scratch. If done right, you would have the latest drivers, latest firmware which in turn could make a difference. Sometimes the only way to replace a bad driver is to reinstall from scratch.

Of course most of this could be done without re-installing, but for some this would be the easiest route for them.

–MD

I agree this has taken a bit of a rough turn. The OP came in asking a question in an open-minded way. I did join in, heck I kind of started the responses, despite my misgivings, in having a bit of fun. But lets not pile on overly. Just because the verbal swords aren’t out, doesn’t mean we need to be inconsiderate.

1 Like

No problem, I love irony when it is done right and with some answers I literally capsized! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

@mauro_bertollini

“This is the first time mauro_bertollini has posted — let’s welcome them to our community!” - I’ve only just seen this now.

We are collectively sorry and this is not the welcome we should have given you :see_no_evil: :beers:

Welcome aboard!

2 Likes

I’m sure they are going to have kids

1 Like

Second to that

1 Like

Saved as my desktop👍

Ha ha, wait 5 min, I’ll do a scan (not the phone photo) if you did liked

Done

4 Likes

I’m out of likes

IOU