Recent Activity - Played Bugs?

That’s fine Geoff, my conversation is with Dylan. I have a life outside the Roon forum and I relied on Roon Support to help with this. That content might have been added after my issue was addressed.

That content has been there since at least 2016 - I should know, I edit the damn things. :grinning:

Edit: just checked: page was put up with this content on 1 Feb 2017…

It doesn’t change my points about undocumented quirks, nor the bizarre “feature” subject of this thread.

Again, I have a life outside the Roon forum. Bully to you, if you, as a customer, choose to spend your time documenting their product.

Perhaps put a rider on future posts that you don’t want any community help so we know not to impinge.

Good suggestion Ged. Geoff is just trying help, but there is a point after which the Wikipedia style forum, while financially advantageous to Roon, becomes obnoxious.

I’m being a little too grumpy here. Roon is not the right product for me, because I don’t care about the most of the features, and I don’t want to use their metadata. I’ll be switching to another product in a few months.

Fair enough. You seem to know what your music library consists of already so I agree it’s probably not going to add too much. Also, you’ve decided an approach that to tagging that works for you but not so much in roon. :thinking: So it’s never going to be a happy fit.

On the support front, roon is very extensive and complicated and I think a lot of things get fixed a lot quicker here than in other cases I have seen where it is just support dealing with everything.