Recently Added Not Appearing

For some strange reason since I upgraded to Big Sur, my recently added files do not appear in the Overview/recently added tab.

The newly added music is in the storage area in alphabetical order where it should be.

I know it’s there when add it to the storage drive but I just like to see it come up first in the overview/recently added area.

Any ideas?

Hi,

Your topic has been moved to the support section of the forum.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Hi @stephen_colman,

Under Settings > Library > Import Settings, what do you have selected for the Track Import Dates options?

Room import timestamp.

Hi @stephen_colman,

Apologies for the delay here!

For an album that isn’t showing correctly if you go to a track, select the 3 dots, and then View File Info, does the Added date show properly here?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.