Recently added not showing 2 of 5 albums recently added

Using 1.8, with a NUC Rock. I added 5 cd’s from Godly and Creme’s “Body of Work”. I was able to get Roon to correctly ID them (grrrr) but only 3 of them show in recently added. All are present in the artist view.

Thanks!

Are all 5 new rips? What is Track import dates in Settings|Library|Import settings set to?

All are new rips. It’s set to “Roon import timestamp”

Hey @Peter_Rustin,

Thanks so much for reporting this and please, accept our apology for the delay in getting back to you. We’re still working on replying to every request since our Roon 1.8 release.

Is this still ongoing? Do you have any other relevant details to share?

One of our technicians will follow up on this thread as soon as they reach this thread.

Thanks in advance for your patience :pray:

Still not better. No new info.

Any news. This keeps happening. I just added the Decemberists Picaresquities. Not in newly added.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Version 1.8 (build 778) stable
Version 1.0 (build 227) stable

I add records by dragging and dropping… Today, I added Joe Strummer’s “Assembly”. A brand new record, not in my collection before. It’s not showing under Recent–activity, added. A look at the album page shows added today, March 28, 2021. But I added an other set–Be Bop Deluxe Future Manifesto–and it showed up just fine.

This has been plaguing me and Roon said that they would look at it. Then they closed my thread.:frowning:

Track Import dates set to Roon import timestamp.

May I please get some help on this.

Hi @Peter_Rustin,
Looks like the topic closed automatically … I’ve reopened and merged your latest post.
Let me tag @support for you as this looks like it has fallen off their radar.

1 Like

Thank you so much. Yes, this is driving me nuts and I can’t figure out why this is happening.

Hi @Peter_Rustin

Can you show some screenshots of an example of this? Please show a screenshot of the Recently Added section along with a screenshot of the Albums browser sorted by most recently added. Thanks!

Here you go:

Hi @Peter_Rustin

I’m sorry for the late reply. Are you seeing this on the latest version still?

Have you noticed any patterns about the albums that seem to be affected? Any specific file type, or way it was added to your library, or anything like that?

Can you share a screenshot of Settings > Library > Import Settings > Track Import Dates

This topic was automatically closed after 21 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.