Recently , one week, my roon wont wake up through the roon remote

I have nuc as a core and using android as remote
Every thinh is up date
The roon theough the nook is working i can operate it through the nuc. But it taking ages to the remote to recognize the core.
I some time install and uninstall the remote and afterwards it recognize the core fast but not every time

Need help here
Regards
Ilan v.

Hi @ilan_vaksilan,

Thank you for your patience as we worked through an expected uptick in the support queue to reach your inquiry. We’ll need a little more information about your network setup to diagnose your issue precisely:

1. What network hardware are you using? Do you have multiple routers, or just one? What about managed switches?
  2. How is your Core connected to the internet? Via ethernet to the main router, or to a switch?
  3. and are you connecting to the WiFi network of the same router with your Android remote?

Let’s also refresh your database, to stabilize conditions overall:

• Create a Backup of your current database
  • Exit out of Roon
  • Navigate to your Roon Database Location
  • Find the folder that says “Roon”
  • Rename the “Roon” folder to “Roon_old”
  • Reinstall the Roon App from our Downloads Page to generate a new Roon folder
  • Verify if the issue persists on a fresh database before restoring the backup

Please let us know the answers to the above questions at your convenience, and whether the database refresh helps at all!

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.