Recommended playlists empty no tracks

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Antipodes CX music server to Hegel H360 Intergrated Amp/DAC via USB

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Virgin Media Fibre - Arris Hub 3.0 (VMDG505/TG2492LG-VM) to SOtM network switch, SOtM Ethernet to CX music server.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

USB type A>B. from CX music server to DAC.
Description Of Issue

When I load up Roon, the new feature of recommended songs and artists for you is missing. in its place now are Tidal and Qobuz recommend playlists. However when clicking on the playlists many have no tracks at all. For example 0/63 tracks available? Also on a separate issue when using Qobuz APP on my phone certain artists and albums are discoverable on my phone but in Roon they are not visible? For example ASC Realm Of The Infinite. In fact there are 39 ASC albums showing in Qobuz APP on my phone but none appear in Roon. The artist and albums simply do not appear. Please help what am I doing wrong? Thanks.

Hi @Colin_Heywood,

Can you share some screenshots of what you’re seeing?

Is there any change after rebooting yor Core machine?

Hi Dylan,
I rebooted the Core machine and everything is fine. The “New Releases For You” window is back, the Tidal and Qoboz recommended playlists all have songs on them and the missing artist in Roon is now there including all the albums.
If this happens again I will know just to reboot.
Many thanks,
Colin

Hi @Colin_Heywood — I’m glad that things are working for you now! Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any other questions or issues. Happy listening :headphones:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.