Release 3.015 dropping tracks

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

windows10 intel I3 laptop 16 gig ram / Roon release 3.015

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Century link fiber modem Router is what they gave me. wifi and ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

kef LSX ethernet extender and wi/fi
Description Of Issue

Roon worked perfectly until I downloaded latest release. Now, when I choose Kef zone, music starts and drops repeatedly. Then airplay shows up in zones and it works better but still starts and stops.
Can I go back to last release and see if it’s fixed? And how would I do that?
I haven’t had this issue before.

Roon doesn’t have a method to fall off a current release.

What is this? Roon’s latest release is V1.7 Build 710.

Screen print of Setting==>About?

Sorry, it’s V1.7.

Hi @keiv_ginsberg,

Is this happening for local and streaming content?

If you play to System Output do you see the same issue

System output is fine.Laptop usb output to Shiit Eitr to Peachtree Dacitx to Schiit Loki to Magni 3 is my headphone stack. It comes up as eitr in Zones. System output plays fine as well. For some reason i get 2 Kef zones one with airplay and one with the kef speaker icon. The airplay seems to play more consistently but doesn’t sound as good. The Kef speaker zone stops and starts repeatedly. This all started after the latest update.

Hi @keiv_ginsberg,

We’re not aware of any widespread KEF issues following our latest release, can you please try to factory-reset your KEFs and check to see if that helps with the issues?

What happens if you temporarily connect your KEFs to the primary router via Ethernet, does the issue still occur?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.