Release RoPieee 2022.05

I’m having the same issue, I will send you feedback. Thanks for the great software

Hello Harry, Sorry just getting used to the forum. I am having the same wireless network issue with my Zero W2. Here is the feedback number eedfd21961af8e32. Thanks for the great software. Works on all my other Pi’s great.

Apologies if this has been asked before (I couldnt find much) but I have a couple of problems.

Firstly I can’t see the spockfish extension in roon to enable me to pair my remote control (used to work fine). This used to be there but it seems to have disappeared (Seems to be related to when I updated Ropieee yesterday?).

Secondly, I can’t get HQPlayer to recognise the Ropieee NAA - Looking at the HQP log I get:

2022/05/18 08:54:09 NAA output discovered 0 Network Audio Adapters
2022/05/18 08:54:10 NAA output network Audio IPv6 support disabled
2022/05/18 08:54:10 NAA output discovery from 0.0.0.0

Feedback is 1cf0c5df3eafc4cc. Its RoPieeeXL 2022.05 (0272)

Thanks for any advice on these - apologies if they are problems with other components as well!

RoPieeeXL/NAA - 2022.05 (0281) working fine here and detected by HQPlayer embedded (HQPlayer OS 4.32.1)
Is NAA enabled in RoPieeeXL and a dac connected to the rpi and powered on?

Yes dac is connected and NAA on. All used to work fine. I am switching to beta channel (was on stable) - I assume this might let me get 0281

Hi @Steve_Taylor1

Your logs shows that something went wrong while upgrading the configuration.
Hence the issues that you have.

2 solutions for now:

• wait until tonight where I’ll put out an update to the beta channel with some code that tries to recover from your situation
  • reflash

Thanks

0281 is the last stable version available (on rpi4)

Wow thanks for the super quick response. I will try reflashing - I expect that will sort everything out. Much appreciated!

Yes - reflashing sorted everything out. Thanks again - much appreciated and thanks for Ropieee itself.

1 Like

I Installed the new ropiee version.

Multichannel audio for my active speaker setup now works, as per Ubuntu functionality.

Congrats on incorporating the latest kernels.

RPI USB ropiee > Roon crossover > Motu mk5 lite >

2 Likes