Remote connection issue

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Nucleus+ version 1.0 build 227

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
TP-Link Deco M9

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Description Of Issue
iPhone and iPad cannot remote connect to Nucleus+ but if type the Nucleus+ IP address, I can see the system status screen. Another PC and iMac have no problem by using same wifi to have remote connection.

Hi @Huihao_Hung,

Have you recently updated your iDevices to iOS/iPad 14?

If so I would recommend, removing the Roon application from each iDevice, rebooting it, and then reinstalling the Roon application.

Paying attention to when the OS prompts to allow the Roon application to access the network.

Regards
Carl

No, I didn’t update the iOS s/w. The situation actually getting worse. After I power cycled, the Nucleus seems no longer working. I connect it to monitor via HDMI cable, it will not boot up like before has the roon screen and monitor show cannot detect signal. It only worked 2 days since I purchased…I purchased if from Amazon. Should I have a replacement? Thanks!

Hello @Huihao_Hung, my apologies for the trouble here. Are you still able to access the Web Admin Interface?

Hello @Huihao_Hung, does your windows device have network discovery turned on? Can you provide a screenshot of what happens when you try to enter smb and your credentials?

I returned the problematic one since it eventually cannot boot up. After I got the new one, everything looks good except I cannot use smb://NUCLEUSPLUS/Data but if I use IP address smb://192.168…it works fine.

I can use SMB:// 192.168.68.145/ to access NUCLEUSPLUS but not by "SMB://NUCLEUSPLUS/Data/

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.