Remote on Android can't find ROCK

that is but one instance a bigger issue. I first brought this up when i moved, and needed to be able to switch cores, with no network connectivity (and no wifi in the ROCK due to the BIOS configuration YOU provide). Its not about the technical details, its about the rigidity of the license control method and the fact that your method assumes network connectivity. if your tech works perfectly 100% of the time, not issues, ok. But if its does not, it prevents legitimate users from being able to play their very expensive ($500 to you plus even more for the NUC) system. I have raised this in at lest three threads for different situations, but they all have a root issue: a very strict policy and an assumption that things work as your engineers imagine. Sometimes they don’t, and we, your customers, pay the price. no one even offered me a temporary authorization to get it working when i moved. I find that to be indifferent arrogance. Even Microsoft gives you a grace period before its protection kicks in, and they are not a model of flexibility.