Remote screen goes blank after a while [Resolved - Firmware update]

Just noticed the Ipad loses its screen display playing music. Only started today. Core etc are up to date and music continues playing but no visuals. Happens after 5 minutes or refreshing screen. Ipad not been adjusted.

Hi @Louis_Hissink ----- Thank you for the report and sharing this observation with us, the feedback is appreciated.

To help me better evaluate what could be going on here, may I kindly ask you to please provide the following:

1. Can you please provide the make, model, and specs of the device hosting your core and the iPad that is having this issue.

2. Please take a screenshot highlighting the issue.

3. Can you please give some insight (procedurally speaking), on what you are doing on the iPad when you make this observation. Is there anything else running in the background?

4. Since noticing this behavior, have you tried reinstalling the application the iPad?

-Eric

Eric,

By chance I noticed Lumin needed a firmware update which seemed to have solved the problem. All is now working ok.

1 Like

@Louis_Hissink ---- Great to hear! Thank you for the follow up and providing some insight on the resolve here. If anything else comes up, please drop me a line and I will be glad to lend a hand :microscope:

Happy listening!
-Eric