Remotes not connecting to Sonic Transporter Core

Ori, I had the same problem a few weeks ago. Tried 14 fixes w/o success. What finally worked for me was to delete Roon core from the Transporteri5 and reinstall it. This worked, but wiped out all tags on the albums in my Roon library. (I had not thought to save them, and did not know how anyway.) Here are the instructions from Andrew Gillis at Small Green Computer for what I did:

"If you can’t access Roon from the Roon app or your database is corrupt you need to reinstall Roon.

This is very easy to do and can be done from the software manager.

1. From any web browser on your home network enter the URL www.sonicorbiter.com to locate the sonicTransporter’s web control pannel.

2. Click manage next to the unit you want to configure.

3. Then click Apps → Software Manger

4. To delete Roon click on Installed Apps tab and you will see the apps you have installed. To delete Roon click on the icon for the Roon app and click delete.

5. Once this is complete click the Available Apps tab and you will see the apps you can install. Click on the icon for the Roon app and then Install to install it.

6. You now have a clean factory new version of Roon Core server. You will need to go into settings in the Roon app and re-configure your storage settings and also re-enable your players."

You can see more details on this SGC website: MySonicorbiter

Andrew’s advice worked well for me, but I lost my tags. Would be grateful if someone from Roon could explain how to restore them ( @jamie ).

Good luck!