Remove a title from a playlist

When I listen to a playlist made of several albums, it happens that a song does not fit in this particular list and of course I would like to remove it. And would like to do it immediately without having to open the playlist, find the correct title and remove it. I can add at any moment a song to a playlist by clicking on the three points while I’m listening to it, wouldnt it be possible to have also the option “Remove from a playlist”?

Hello @Eric_Steiner — Thanks for the feedback here!

At this time removing tracks from playlists must be done from the playlist itself. Tracks in the queue may be a part of multiple playlists, so we don’t currently have the option to remove them from there.

Since this appears to be “working as designed” I would recommend also posting your suggestion in the 'feature request" section of the site.

Our product team and developers keep a close eye on that category, so that’s definitely the best place to propose a change like this and get feedback from the Community.

Thanks!

Thanks for your quick response. I did post my suggestion in Feature request section.
Best regards.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.