Remove Zones Question

Roon Core Machine

MacBook Pro 2019, 1. Hi 7 GHz Quad Core Intel Core I7, 16 GB Ram; Mac OS Monterey 12.6

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Wi Fi, no VPN

Connected Audio Devices

Cambridge CXN v2, wireless, but going ethernet cat 6(50 ft.) tomorrow!

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

I have added listening zones, for several areas and listening devices in the house. For my network streamer: Cambridge CXN V2, I have added too many for the one device without knowing it. I wish to remove some of what I have set up to eliminate redundancy. Is there one button to remove all, and re-do? Or is there a way to remove one by one? Thank you.

You can disable zones

When you mention zones, are you talking about individual endpoints or groups of endpoints that are synchronized with each other?

Hi, I am talking about all of the places, endpoints where I can listen to Roon:

1. Beam under television
  2. Cambridge CXN v2 streamer
  3. computer
  4. iPad
  5. iPhone

etc. and when I was learning Roon, trying to understand how it worked, trying to figure out what it could do, I created several of these endpoints, some of which are repetitive and redundant, and I wish to simplify it so that it Roon doesn’t get muddled and confused. Plus I am trying to reduce possibilities of music falling off. I have maybe corrected that problem by moving my Eero satellites around, so as to triangulate and improve the wireless mesh.

Robert, can you show a screenshot of your endpoints configured and available within Roon by selecting Settings → Audio? Still not sure what it is your are trying to do. Or do you have a problem with intermittent audio that drops or skips tracks?

I figured it out, no redundancies…thanks to the community.

Thanks @Robert_Salz, enjoy the music :musical_note:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.