Removing an album from a playlist from the album view

I imagine this has been suggested before but I did a search and could not find it discussed. Just as there is a menu option on the album page to add that album to a playlist, there could be a menu option there to remove that album from a playlist. This would be so much easier than going into the playlist, changing to artist or album sort order, scrolling down to find the album, selecting all the tracks in that album and then clicking remove.

If I am missing something, please let me know.

Thanks
Tom

1 Like

Apparently I am the only one who cares about this. Maybe I am the only one who adds entire albums to my playlists.

1 Like

I know it’s a year and a half late but I too would like the ability to remove an album from a playlist. So I guess there’s just 2 of us so it probably won’t happen.

2 Likes

Another vote for this. Some things are so much easier using the LUMIN app.

3 Likes

Another vote for this! It would make managing playlists WAY WAY easier. I too like to add an album and then as I listen I remove and add certain tracks as I go from a playlist that I originally added the songs too.

Roon can you guys look into this?

3 Likes

I support this request. My listening is centered around curating around 80
playlists. This feature would save a lot of time and hassle.

3 Likes

Guys any thoughts on this? Please let us remove tracks from a playlist from the album view! It makes things so much easier than going back to the playlist and clicking the track then remove. Its much easier to just listen to a new album when your exploring new music and then adding + subtracting tracks from there.

2 Likes