Removing Watched folders [fixed]

Ok, got it. We’re actually aware of a bug here that prevents removal of watched folders when running RoonServer on OSX. I think that’s probably what’s happening here, as opposed to something related to AFP.

We’re currently working on a fix for our next release, so for now I think I just need to ask for your patience. As soon as we’re confident in the fix and the release is fully tested, it will go live and I think you should be all set here.

Sorry for the trouble here @weedos!

Now I read this… >:-( … I’ve been trying to delete a watched folder all day on OS X. I will restore the previous back and wait for the next release.

Drip-by-drip, I am losing the Roon vision… the other thing that’s killing me is the playback model:

Tap and hold, tap play from here, tap play … a lot of taps to jump around an album. I could go on about wasted horizontal screen real estate, but one issue at a time, I guess.

@weedos @Krutsch – the watched folders issues is resolved in Build 88. Thanks for your patience!

Worked like a champ! I removed the old watched folder and added the copy from another drive. After some time, my library was exactly the same, but with the files in the new location (i.e. Newly Added, et al. reflected the same library).

Nice Work!

1 Like